7th Conference of the International Society of Wildlife Endocrinology
October 13th-16th, 2019 Hosted by the Mammal Research Institute, University of Pretoria
Held in Kruger National Park, South Africa
Access conference travel, accommodation, and registration information here.
Registration is now OPEN! To register, book accommodation, reserve a spot on the airport shuttle, or schedule optional additional activities, fill out the form available HERE and email it to Mpumalanga Promotion Events: email@example.com
Please contact Jackey Deacon at telephone + 27 82 447 1570 (don’t forget to add your country’s International Direct Dialing number first) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns regarding registration or booking.
Some options are limited, so be sure to register as early as possible!
Early registration rates end July 2nd, 2019.
- Both credit card and wire transfer are acceptable options for payment.
- According to SANParks policy, all payments and cancellations need to be completed 65 days prior to arrival for the conference (~August 9th, 2019 depending on arrival date).
- Within the 65 day window, SANParks will offer a full refund if cancellation is required due to a death, provided a death certificate can be presented. To avoid loss of funds due to last minute cancellation in all other cases, investing in travel insurance is highly recommended.
- If you want to register, but your rooming situation isn’t set in stone yet, keep in mind that it is easy to upgrade an accommodation unit for more beds by contacting Jackey Deacon (email@example.com) – It is more difficult to downgrade to a smaller room with fewer beds than what you originally booked, so be sure to book a space for the fewest people possible if your numbers are likely to change.
ISWE welcomes carefully prepared abstracts reporting new basic, applied, or methodological-related research findings concerning wildlife endocrinology, with emphasis on non-invasive and minimally invasive sampling technologies used to address questions applied to adrenal function, reproductive physiology, animal health, ecology and evolution.
- Animal health and welfare
- Wildlife conservation
All abstracts must be submitted on-line through the ISWE Abstract Submission System.
Log in to submit an abstract
Don't have an account? Register here
Deadline for abstract submission: March 15th EXTENDED to MARCH 22nd
Notice of abstract acceptance: May 1st
Deadline for travel award request: May 8th
TRAVEL GRANT INFORMATION AND APPLICATION for graduate and postdoctoral students
For questions related to the conference or the Abstract Submission System, contact Diana Koester: dck@