ISWE Members Live in
ISWE Member Benefits
Membership in the International Society of Wildlife Endocrinology is open to all scientists, graduate students and postdoctoral researchers with an interest in wildlife endocrinology. ISWE memberships are for two years. Applications for new memberships and renewal of existing memberships may take place at any time.
Membership benefits include:
- Discounted registration for the biennial conference
- Exclusive access to the Wildlife Endocrinology Information Network (WEIN) database. Please note that a new, improved WEIN is currently under construction, but members should have access soon.
- Networking opportunities via the private ISWE listserv
- Access to other online resources such as information about job postings, fellowships, internships and courses related to wildlife endocrinology
- Ability to participate on ISWE committees – if interested, contact email@example.com
- Student travel scholarships to the biennial conference
- Discounted rates for Arbor Assays (25% discount) and Enzo Life Sciences (20% discount) products
- Discounts on ISWE mini kits available through Arbor Assays
- Input on the development of antibodies for new ISWE mini kits
Become an ISWE Member
Purchase an ISWE Two-Year membership as an emerging nations, full, student, or associate member. Emerging nations status is based on the country of residence, rather than nationality. Emerging nations are those listed as developing economies according to the World Economic Situations and Prospects 2020 report by the United Nations (p.166).
Existing Members should log in before making a payment.